Our Family of Companies Working to Serve Your Needs
Penn Power Group has been servicing the on and off highway equipment, transport refrigeration and power generation markets for over 50 years. As a major distributor and dealer for some of the most advanced green products in the world, we pride ourselves on providing service solutions to complicated problems. Penn Power Group is made up of two distinct businesses and four affiliate companies.
Penn Power Group – On-Highway
- is a proud distributor of Detroit Diesel, Allison, Carrier Transicold and MTU. With 11 facilities and 143 bays in PA, NY and NJ Penn Power Group On-Highway offers comprehensive equipment and service capabilities.
- 331,700 total square feet
- 205,100 total ‘shop’ square feet
- 160 Dedicated On-Highway Technicians
- 3 full-time factory certified technical trainers
- 18 ASE master certified technicians
- 60 Field Service Vehicles
- 9 Tractors (pickup/delivery of customer units)
- 30 Parts Delivery Vehicles
- POWER & INDUSTRIALOur Power and Industrial business off integrated end to end Power Systems Solutions, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering, Product Support, Training, Maintenance and Repairs.Penn Power Systems (“PPS”) provides standby and continuous duty diesel and gas generator systems 50 to 3250 kW. Learn more on their website by clicking here.Northeast-Western Energy Systems (“NES-WES”) are the exclusive Jenbacher and 2G Energy Channel Partners in Northeastern and Western United States. NES-WES offers natural and biogas generator systems, integrated power systems, comprehensive application engineering, project management, 24/7 Parts and service, service agreements, mechanical-electrical diagnostics and repairs and remote monitoring services.